• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PariahKnows

how's your leg going
are you still recovering
Believe it or not, I actually am back at work. For about a week.

I'm on the tail end of the process. My leg will be fully healed to the bone 4/24, but I probably will end up not totally be recovered for about a year - I have a home PT program I have to do until 10/24. I'm strengthening muscles and bones and gradually going to work more hours a week.

So tldr I should be fine as long as I keep exercising and moving through out the date. I'm also working to drop weight to ease the chance of a re-rupture. So I just have to keep going and stay consistent. But I'm very very lucky given how the surgery went and how bad the damage was upon getting in there.

P

PariahKnows

Huh, my post about recovering for surgery needs to be manually approved lol?

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Btw @PokaLink it was nice playing with you! I wasn't around when you originally were, but you have a nice playstyle and I enjoyed reading your posts. Hope you'll stick around for more games!

Thank you!

I was #13 for those wondering. This game was a hella hard way to reintroduce myself to Mafia, especially given all the identity and meta discussion, but I enjoyed it a lot!

Felt moderately good about my play given the good reads people were getting on me.

Will join the next game to keep to keep sharpening my skills :D.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Also, the only way I thought anyone would even begin to guess my identity was if they were in the discord and saw me join with the intention to play in the next game.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, the only way I thought anyone would even begin to guess my identity was if they were in the discord and saw me join with the intention to play in the next game.
I didn't recognize your playstyle but I remembered you and remembered you recently returned so that's how I got it, especially after you'd made the comment about not having played in a hot minute.

As an aside, next time we have an anonymous game, I hope there's a rule against meta reading because even in a game that's supposed to be anonymous the majority of people's reads seemed to be still based on meta and it made me not really have fun.

funnier6

Courage~
I didn't recognize your playstyle but I remembered you and remembered you recently returned so that's how I got it, especially after you'd made the comment about not having played in a hot minute.

As an aside, next time we have an anonymous game, I hope there's a rule against meta reading because even in a game that's supposed to be anonymous the majority of people's reads seemed to be still based on meta and it made me not really have fun.
No u

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I was up for changing bandwagon to #6, and lots were saying #6 would be preferable, but nobody else changed their vote so I just stuck with what I thought would be a more illuminating vote otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom