• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Little Things That Make You Smile in a Zelda Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makar

I am the wannabe Kokiri!
Ok,
Zelda is game that constantly makes me smile, I would think it is the same for most people viewing this this thread. Zelda has alot of strange quirks that makes me smile things that don't matter eg: In the windwaker when I jump of a platform and land directly in the king of red lions, It makes me smile. Now I would I like to hear your strange little things that make you smile that don't matter. I will start you off, In any zelda game I will cut down every blade of grass it makes me smile when I haven't gotten anything from any and when I cut down the final blade of grass and get something it makes me smile because it was all worth it. :)

P.S;
I'm sorry, I have only noticed now (I am editing this later) that there was another post the same as this by Shadsie and for making a thread the same.

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
All of the little things in Zelda makes me smile! :D

-The bugs in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask drown if you put them in water. ^_^;
-Fish from OoT/MM splash in lava!
-You can also go fishing in lava in Twilight Princess. :3
-Skullfish nibble and eventually destroy wooden crates that you put into water. (TP)
-If you put a beehive into the water and then destroy it, the bees will still circle around the nonexistent beehive. XD (TP)
-In Ocarina of Time, if you put Link in a very hot place (like the Desert Colossus), he'll start to sweat.
-Also in Ocarina of Time, if you put Link in a very cold place (like frozen Zora's Domain), he'll shiver and sneeze. XD
-When Wolf Link shakes off the water on his fur, it makes me smile. XD
-The crabs in Wind Waker make me smile. They're so funny lol.
-Turning butterflies into fairies in OoT/MM make me smile. It's so hard to do! >_<
-Getting Purdy to talk me in TP. Even though all of her words are mean. XD
-Whenever Link twirls his sword in Twilight Princess. Honestly, it's so cool! Lol.

The list goes on and on and on... I can't think of all of them!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The way the Deku guards (& the King) seem to bob up and down & side to side in perfect rhythm to the music at the Deku Palace (MM).

Makar

I am the wannabe Kokiri!
-The bugs in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask drown if you put them in water. ^_^;
-Fish from OoT/MM splash in lava!
-You can also go fishing in lava in Twilight Princess. :3
I totally forgot these kinda little glitch / easter egg things HAHA! I love the WindWaker bottle Ganon fight! These are the reasons I play zelda :)

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Small animals following me (Link).

- In Oracle of Seasons, there is a little baby chick in Malon's house that follows you wherever you go inside the house.

- In TP, the cats and the puppies. And I love picking them up.

- The fact that you can talk to some of the animals in TP and get their opinions on the world makes me smile.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I totally forgot these kinda little glitch / easter egg things HAHA! I love the WindWaker bottle Ganon fight! These are the reasons I play zelda :)

Oh, those too! :D I loved doing the Dead Man's Volley with a bottle in Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom