• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Little Bugs that bother you

Skullkid96

Aperture Test Subject #2
While playing the Majora's Mask remake, I noticed like every one else. That the swimming isn't as good, and for me causes little bugs or glitches. Like in the Beaver Bros Race side quest, when swimming against them. I noticed that if your not in the exact center of the hoops, Link will either glitch to the top of the of the hoop or get "hit" by something and not move threw the hoop. Has any one else experience little things like this that bother you? Another thing is that some areas, its hard to do the simplest task. But I think MM3D is a great remake of the original.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Oh yes the Beaver race was awful. I had to redo it like 10 times because I kept glitching over top of the hoops and it made me run out of time!

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
So far, the only real issue I have is the controls for swimming. You'd assume it would be like playing a jet fighter game where you pull back to go up and forward to go down. Was it like that in the original?

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
So far, the only real issue I have is the controls for swimming. You'd assume it would be like playing a jet fighter game where you pull back to go up and forward to go down. Was it like that in the original?
The swimming controls in the original were inverted, meaning you pull the control stick towards you to go up and push it away from you to go down. MM3D reversed that. Now they aren't inverted. However, if you are used to the old style, like me, you can change it back to inverted style in the options menu.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
The swimming controls in the original were inverted, meaning you pull the control stick towards you to go up and push it away from you to go down. MM3D reversed that. Now they aren't inverted. However, if you are used to the old style, like me, you can change it back to inverted style in the options menu.
Thanx so much for the tip!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom