• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linktober 2021

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
didn't bother finishing this one since all that was left is repeating tiny patterns

IMG_20211002_095632.jpg

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
For those of you who aren't jumping ahead, I'd like to make a request. On day 4, I'm going to be attempting an original redesign of the ugliest boss in the game- tentalus. Feel free to join me in this endeavor, as more good fan art of tentalus needs to exist

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
moonmeme.jpeg
Context:
There's a story in the wolf community that Majora had nothing to do with the moon falling in MM. The story goes that there was a wolf in Termina howling the night the moon decided to do a face reveal, the wolf was already loud when he was the moon and laughed out loud and roasted him, the moon heard it and cried, hence the tear, and the moon decided to crush Termina in revenge. Majora just thought he was doing it.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
revali.png

for today i was feeling lazy so i just did a simple portrait of my favourite character who is revali. revali is my favourite character because he is very rude and insecure and jealous and just all-around has no redeeming traits as a person but is one of the good guys anyways. I originally drew him "flipping the bird" but thought that might be a little bit too obscene so i covered it up with a picture of morshu i found.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This one has been in the back of my mind since the start of the month. Who is my favorite character? The Happy Mask Salesman? He was the center of my first Zelda theory, but I wouldn't say he is my favorite character. When I was a kid I would have simply said "Link", but now that I'm older I feel that Link is barely even a character.

Then it hit me: Ganondorf. I was scared of him as a very young kid, but then I overcame that fear and fought him in the final battle. I became more interested in the Gerudo, and his side of the story. Then Wind Waker came along with the best characterization of Ganondorf to date.

So for my Day 3 I have done a Sumi Ink drawing of Ganondorf:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom