• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linktober 2021

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
1633124158843.png

i don't have a mousepad rn so my drawings might be slightly lower quality than they already were but here's my day 1 picture which is a witch and i don't know what witches have to do with zelda so i just drew a regular witch but then made them a little bit more zeldaey i hope you enjoy it

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
image0.jpg

there was an attempt

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
magorasmoon.png

For today's drawing i did a poster for the most well known moon-centric zelda game in the series: "The Legend of Zelda: Magora's Moon". This game is a remaster of the first zelda game in the series "an orcarana of time" but with the story and gameplay and art changed. The stakes are definitely upped because this time around link has to defeat an entire moon but luckily he has some new tools to help him beat that baddy including a time travelling car and the ability to turn into a fish. Note that in the original game the magora's moon doesn't actually have arms but i thought it looked cooler with arms so i went ahead and added them.

Hope you enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom