• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Voice.

Link19x

Freak on a leash xp
If you haven't noticed, Link has the same voice as he did in twilight princess. do you think they put that voice just for the demo, or do you think thats going to be Link's final voice? I remember in one of the early trailers of twilight princess, Link had ocarina of time Link's voice. so that probably means that Skyward sword's Link might have a different voice in the final game. What do you guys think? Do you want a different voice for the final game? or do you think that Link's current voice is fine as it is? I personally think it sounds fine, but it would be nice to hear something different coming out of Link's mouth :D

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Actually, his voice is slightly different, or that's just me because he makes more noise in this game, which I like. I personally like his voice now, it suits Link very well.
Seeing how this game's graphical approach can lead to more character emotion and expression, I am certain Link will show more effects with himself and his voice, more than TP. So all in all, I like his voice now.

I'm digging Skyward Sword Link's new voice. Twilight Princess voice was a little too long and more relaxed. Ocarina of Time's Link was too high pitched and yelling, and this is a happy in between! Its like a little more aggressive but quicker heiyahs! So I like it. I like all of the voices lol

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I didn't really notice Link's voice. It has always seemed unimportant to me. But in SS and TP, we see the oldest versions of Link, so it would be reasonable for them to use the same voice, right?

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Yeah; I loved how they got Akira Sasanuma back! :D But at the same time I remembered the exact same thing that you said -- the early version of TP had OoT Link's voice, so they might change SS Link's voice as well. T_T I personally love TP Link's voice. It has to be my absolute favourite. :3

I hope they don't change the voice because i'm used to hear SS link with TP voice now.....

Z

ZeldaGirl269

I like Link's voice in TP, so I think it should stick. But maybe they should make him say at least one word. =/ (I'm new here people.)

Nintendo has always handled link's voice with amzing care, making sure that they give him emotion without fully voice acting...Metroid other m really ruined it, and I'm glad that nintendo is continuing this strategy of limited yells

Z

ZeldaLinkFan

Link's attack shouts are a critical to Link himself. They have to sound like Link.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Ehh i guess it would be okay

but it doesnt really matter because he never really talks he only says: AAAHAhHAhAh and HiyAAAAA

See what i mean

Beeker

Wild Card
I don't mind SS Linl's voice so far. There is still time for it to change, but I actually hope it stays. I think it fits the older Links.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom