• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Uncle

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
The Triforce could have brought him back to life. I think its very likely he died. He was seriously wounded in that cellar, and I find it unlikely that he would just be ok with no help.

G

garato

uncle- gasp...link zelda is your....

link- what uncle what!

uncle- zelda.. gasp... is your... camraperson

link-what?

uncle- YOU WERE JUST ON CANIDCAMRA!!!!

link- oh no puckin way lol really?????

zelda comes from behind pot

zelda- hahahah i got the whole thing

link- oh i cant... wate dont tell me i know who came up with this idea knight03 right?

most of the knights and agahman come out from hideing

agahamn- lololol that was so funny lets all get pizza

link- yay i like pizza

FIN

G

Gokou

Everyone that Ganon/The Dark World killed was brought back to life by the Triforce. And his Uncle says Zelda is your DESTINY.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
in alttp when your uncle dies he say zelda is your...... wat do you think he was going to say me and my friends debated that there bro and sis hence him being part of zeldas family without knowing it like in ocarina of time

Are you sure this is alttp rather than four swords misadventures? Anyways my guess is that he was going to say 'zelda is your destiny' as in she is destined to one day be links wife. Kinda like how it is in four swords misadventures. And also maybe he just fainted. And then when he regained conciousness he went back home. But you don't see him cuz he's running all over having to much chateau romani (alchoholic milk).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom