• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Tunic

What's your favorite Tunic on Link?

• Blue Tunic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red Tunic

• Green Tunic

• Purple Tunic

• Dark Link Tunic

• Magic Armor

• Total voters

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
Over the games Link has warn a few tunics, I was just wondering... Which tunic do you like the best on him?

I like the Purple Tunic best from FSA, purple is my favorite colour, and REAL men wear purple! :puppy:

G

Game Player 99

My personal favourite is the Dark Link tunic, natch.:P

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Definetly Green. Link looks best in his natural Forest green Garb. It makes him look like a fairy tale. Like part of the forest.

Toon_Link

Super Awesome Member
Over the games Link has warn a few tunics, I was just wondering... Which tunic do you like the best on him?

I like the Purple Tunic best from FSA, purple is my favorite colour, and REAL men wear purple! :puppy:

YOU'RE WRONG!!! REAL MEN WEAR PINK!!!

But if I had to choose for real, I'd go with either the blue tunic from the two FS games, or Link's green tunic.

Beeker

Wild Card
I'm just gonna have to go with the classic green tunic.I'm so used to that lovely green colour, I don't usually see him wearing another colour:xd:

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
Green. You just can't compete with the classics. Although I have to say I love Red Link's high pitched voice in FSA. I'll just put red in as a close second.

Kybyrian

What about the Zora Armor? The Zora Armor wasn't like the Blue Tunic, it looked completely different, and completely awesome. This should be an option, because it's definitely my choice. If you've got that Magic Armor up there you can't forget the Zora Armor.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
I'm gonna be boring and say the green tunic. It's just classic, and it suits the whole Triforce of courage-Farore-green thing.
Plus it invokes all the jokes like "snotball" and "grasshopper" and "leprechaun" not that I say those jokes, it's just funny seeing people's reactions to this blonde guy with a sword wearing all green and a pointy hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom