• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Links Tunic, and the Back Slice is in This Game!

Hi guys, something I found interesting is this game called Cube World. The creator Wollay said he might change that name, he said Zelda was a game that inspired him to make this game ( Still in development) he is wearing a green tunic in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2LO1n2F25M
And also, if you check his latest videos you will see rolling, and super strong moves similar to the Back Slice in TP and WW. I myself want to play this game the day it gets released, it looks better than Minecraft and seems awesome. I am gonna buy it ( Not because it has Zelda moves) if I can, hopefully he releases it soon. :)

Kazumi

chagy
I've been following this game for a long time, and am really looking forward to it. The game's influence's from games such as Zelda and Minecraft are very clear, and make an excellent homage to those games. I would suggest you all go check out his blog and look at his game. I'm thinking that fans of Zelda and/or Minecraft will really like it.

Very interesting find. Personally, the title looks to be in the vain of Minecraft but more for Action-Adventure players. Also, something I've wondered is if in naming those ogre enemies "trolls", developers didn't also have something to say of the Internet kind. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom