• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's True Age and Hair Color

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Link's age goes from 7 to 19...and his hair color is definitely blond.
Even though in ALttP he has Pink hair,and in the Oracle series and LA DX he has black hair,his hair is blond,as stated by the official artwork

K

Kat :3

Well depending on what age you would call 'Adult hood' I would say 17 in Ocarina of time, thus making him 10 before being sealed in the Temple of Time.
16 in Twilight Princess.
13 in Oracle of Seasons and 14 in Oracle of Ages (according to the manga they were set a year apart)
I haven't played Wind Waker.
Err... What other games...
Majora's Mask - 10
AlttP - 12
Forgot the rest D: So sorry

It has changed throughout the series, but in my opinion blonde suits Link the most and I hope it stays like that... :3

LoZfan

Shut up and go away
I OoT I saw link as late 10 early 11 so as an adult he's late 17 early 18

as far as his hair, it's a dirty blond

Last edited by a moderator:

octorok74

TETTAC
In the oracle series Link is in his early teens. In TP Link's aroud 17. His hair is either a dirty blonde or just blonde.

Claire

The Geekette
I think Link is naturally blond, or well, should be. I personally think blond looks best, but the dirty blond is becoming more acceptable.

The way I view it, to be, Link seems to have an age range of 9-21 years old in the games, although, it is rather difficult to judge in the older games, other than the artwork.

I would think he is 18 in twighlight princess and 12 in wind waker, phantom hourglass, oot, and mm ....and he looks better with blond hair :)

L

link67125

in twilight princess he is around 17
in ocarina of time he is 9 when he is a kid and 16 when he is older

Chris

It has been awhile...
In TP he is 18

In Oot he is 11 as a child and 18 as an adult

MM he is 12 (I'm not sure on this one) I say he is 12 because MM is the sequel to Oot and a year or two has past.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
in the kid games i can see him being like ten and then when he is an adult i imagine him being 17 because he is a teenager but RIGHT on the border of being an adult and, when he is an adult, as the games go on it is sort of like him changing from teen boy to adult man.

also his hair can be different in every game, although he is portrayed as having darker blondyish hair, there are games that vary his hair a lot and i think thats how it should be because that just further emphasizes that you are not the same hero in every game.

L

Liam

Yeah it really depends on the game.

Legend of Zelda: about 11 i guess, and red hair?
The adventures of Link: around 12 with brown hair
A link to the past: 12-14 with pink hair
Link's awakening: 9 or 10 with black hair
Ocarina of Time: around 13 with sandy blonde hair
Majora's mask: about 10 with blonde hair
Oracle of Time/ages: around 9 with black hair
Wind waker: about 12 with blonde hair
Minish Cap: about 8 i'd say, with blonde hair
Twilight Princess: my favorite Link. about seventeen and with brown hair. would be better if he had lighter hair
Phantom Hourglass: around 13 with blonde hair

http://www.freewebs.com/hyrulianreligion/link_evo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I thought I saw a thread like this but they were 2 seperate threads about links age and his hair color anyways I always thought young link is ten but now I've said he 's 10-12 years old and he has various hair colors from diffrent games^^

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Here are the ages I think for some games:

Ocarina of Time: 10 to 17.
Majora's Mask: 12.
MC: 8
PH: 10

Dirty blond suits him best, too. :)

His true hair color is brown...then later changed to blonde, then dirty blonde. it doesn't really matter though since they're all different Links. (and no, not red in ALttP...official art proves it was meant to be brown)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom