• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's True Age and Hair Color

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Hi people! Does anyone on this site believe that he (or she) can answer these questions? How old is Link supposed to be and which is his natural hair color? Is it black, pink or yellow? :)

linkman8

True and Noble
Like Inflexus said, his age varies in the games.
And in the earlier games his hair was brown-ish, and his hair wasn't ever pink, they just made the pixels in ALTTP pink so it wouldn't blend in with his skin. In all of the other games he's a blond.

T

Triforcekid

WW = 11
OoT = 11 kid/18 adult
TP= 17~

Hes a dirty blonde

WW and OoT (kid) it has to be the same age

K

Kintenbo

WW = 11
OoT = 11 kid/18 adult
TP= 17~

Hes a dirty blonde

Actually, in Wind Waker, I remember him being 12. Also, this also implies that Ocarina of Time Link was 12/19. I could be wrong though. Still, Link's pretty much been established as a blonde. Who knows, maybe there's some different form of aging in Hylians, therefore his age could be OVER 9000!!!

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
In Ocarina of time, I believe he was 9 as a child and 16 as an "adult", given the seven years he slept. I could be wrong though.

WW = 11
OoT = 11 kid/18 adult
TP= 17~

Hes a dirty blonde

Actually, in Wind Waker, I remember him being 12. Also, this also implies that Ocarina of Time Link was 12/19. I could be wrong though. Still, Link's pretty much been established as a blonde. Who knows, maybe there's some different form of aging in Hylians, therefore his age could be OVER 9000!!!

I always saw Child Link as 10 yo, and Adult Link as 17.
As for hair, I like the dirty blond the best.

I wonder who of you are right? 10/17 sounds like a good option for me. I think he looks even younger in oracles but that is probably not correct though :)

Hmm, well I think that OoT young link was probably around 12, making old link in OoT 19 (slaps himself for stating the obvious) and I think that TP link would be, say, 17?

It seems pretty obvious that in most of the games he's a dirty blond haired guy, so that's what I'd say his hair color is.

Majora

The Hero Slayer
In the official source, OoT Link was 10 and turned 17. In TP, he was 17-18. Not sure. The only time Link didn't have blonde-ish hair was in ALttP...If I had to guess his age has always been between 10 and 18.

P

proctorFFVII

It clearly says in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Trophy Page for Toon Link (aka WW and PH Link) that he recieved his green garb on his 12th birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom