• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Obvious Yet Unknown Skills

Well, I think it's a matter of, it's a video game.

I know its a video game but theoretically speaking he must have some natural talent, or some gift by the Goddesses, something that makes him able to encounter any weapon and automatically know how to use and with quite some skill. Example: in OoT he can perfectly throw a boomerang where ever you aim and yes its for the games sake but again theoretically speaking.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I haven't really thought too much about that. I mean, the bow as an example: it takes a long time before someone can actually use a bow with as good skill as Link can. Idk, for some reason, him being a prodigy just doesn't fit in with his character (I always figured he was a bit of an air-head). To be honest, I'm really not sure how he can use his weapons as well and as fast as he does, must have something to do with having the spirit of the hero or something

I haven't really thought too much about that. I mean, the bow as an example: it takes a long time before someone can actually use a bow with as good skill as Link can. Idk, for some reason, him being a prodigy just doesn't fit in with his character (I always figured he was a bit of an air-head). To be honest, I'm really not sure how he can use his weapons as well and as fast as he does, must have something to do with having the spirit of the hero or something

Well yeah, Link is an air-head (as he is told in skyward sword) which doesn't necessarily mean he cant be a prodigy but in retrospect it also means he cant be a prodigy.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Sword is probably because he already had trained it prior, or because like most people can act in in a sense of peril, as for the items he just figures them out, if your given something your not familier to you usualy learn how to use it one way or another.

Sword is probably because he already had trained it prior, or because like most people can act in in a sense of peril, as for the items he just figures them out, if your given something your not familier to you usualy learn how to use it one way or another.

Yes, people can figure things out after time but with the skill he uses them with seems extraordinary which for most people its hard to do.

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Triforce of courage, has the power to grant skill, if you consider power = power, wisdom = wisdom, courage would have to equal speed/skill to be anything besides not thinking twice about doing something stupid. He's a martial master, thats how can slay the dragon, save the girl and take down demi gods with much less "power"

Triforce of courage, has the power to grant skill, if you consider power = power, wisdom = wisdom, courage would have to equal speed/skill to be anything besides not thinking twice about doing something stupid. He's a martial master, thats how can slay the dragon, save the girl and take down demi gods with much less "power"

Yeah, you get my point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom