• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Links Memories

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
At a home in castle town's Military District, a knight and his wife are enjoying the finer things in life
"Marin! I'm home early from my guard shift"
"That is so good to hear Raven, he's been kicking rather hard today"
Raven goes and feels Marin's belly. she is very very ripe and about to blow. the moment his hand touches her water breaks. Marin's eyes widen as she goes for the door
" AAAAAAGH It's time, Raven"
Raven hustles and gets Marin onto a cart, and he whips at the bridle. the horse, startled, charges at a full gallop. it was an hour ride to Castle Town's Doctor. they make it in 30 minutes. as Raven assists his wife to the operating room, Raven is told to clean up and come help. he doffs his armor, and puts on a green shirt and pants. the moment he enters, Marin's feet are stirruped and it is all out for all to see. Raven amost faints, before going to his wife's side
" Remember your breathing, dear"
"THATS EASY FOR YOU TO SAY. YOU'RE NOT THE ONE POPPING HIM OUT. **** THE BREATHING. GIVE ME DRUGS!!!"
The doctor quickly gives Marin a potion for the pain and keeps going
" good. 6 dekus dilated. keep going. Push"
Marin takes in a deep breath and forces the air downwards into her diaphragm, struggling furiously
" Good, Miss Marin. I can see the head/ keep going"
Marin looks at Raven with disdain
"YOU DID THIS TO ME, YOU MOINK"
Marin screams as she expells the baby. the Mad doctor Ingo holds the baby as he cuts the chord, and grabs a towel to clean off the baby
"It's a Boy, Raven"
as Raven looks upon his son, he can see his blue eyes for the first time. his hair a pure blonde. Raven picks up the boy and cries with a Father's Joy
" My Boy, My little Link"
Raven hands Link to his Mother, and she smiles, kissing his forehead. though suddenly, she faints. Raven holds her hand as she looks at him
" Take care of our Boy, Raven"
" Of course I will my lo--"

it was instant. her life force exited her. quickly, Raven tried to give Marin a fairy, but he was too late. she had died. Raven took the child and he made it halfway home before his eyes grew heavy with the tears of his love dying before him. but Raven made a Vow, and that vow he would keep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom