• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Look

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Sorry if this is already a thread.

We all know link has various looks through out the game, but which one is your favorite? Do you like like with Brown poofy hair? Or the more sleek Blonde Floppy hair with his ear pierced (My theory is Raru did it)? Or you might like his strangely layered brownish haircut from Twilight Princess, with his odd rag outfit. Or pointy boots VS. round boots Whatever your fix, which Link do you like best? Or would you prefer a combination?

For canonical appearances so far, I guess I have to say... Twilight Princess. Largely because outside of official art, adult Link in Ocarina of Time gave me the jibblies with that face of his. Some people can ignore it, I can't. :P
Plus I guess Twilight Princess Link seems the most... "Normal" I guess. All of the other Links seemed to stand out, which made sense I guess, but TP Link didn't somehow and I rather liked that.

However, I would love to see the second-to-last alternate costume Toon Link has in Brawl again in a proper Zelda game.

Seriously, that design would be perfect if they ever made a remake of the original LoZ in full 3D.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i say WW or OoT... i don't know why but WW Link just made me happy and i loved to play OoT when i had it

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
Tp + ww

I agree with TFWTH , Twilight Princess Link looked the most normal, no neon green clothes or oddly yellow hair...that being said my other favorite would have to be Wind Waker Link...he is just so cute with his enormous eyes! ^.^

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I would have to say that it is a tie between OoT adult and TP. I like the idea of them having their ears pierced, as it makes them look more mature.

Djinn

and Tonic
I would vote TP Link also. He looked the most normal especially wearing an actual tunic that is meant to look historic. And a white undershirt instead of weird white tights. Along with other items like the leather vambraces and boots with their extra amount of detail. I liked that the costume got that attention to detail instead of a generic fantasy-esque stock medieval medieval look.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Twilight Princess Link looks the best, he looks normal, while Wind Waker link looks anything but normal. OoT Link looks fairly normal except for his pointy nose. Skyward Sword and OoT3DS Link look really good! I might start to like one of them even better than Twilight Princess Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom