• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Loftwing

If you have played through the beginning of the game, I'm sure you know that Groose and his pals kidnap Link's loftwing. Watch the opening cinematic, among the beautiful music and introduction of Skyloft, you'll notice that they are chasing after Link's loftwing. Hmmm.....

i did not notice that. Interesting, but maybe its someone elses bird
I believe Link is the only one on Skyloft with a Crimson Loftwing. But yeah it's pretty awesome how they showed that, my first thought was "Why the hell are they ganging up on my bird??!"

Ha. I did not notice that little tidbit either. Heh...

Slightly off-topic: The coloration of Groose's Loftwing's plumage somewhat matches that of a Kargoroc's feathers.

M

mschultz

I just started this game Thanksgiving nite till 4:30 am. I am so lost when Link is on his bird, the walkthrough book tells nothing on how to fly the bird to catch what ever it is I am suppoes to get. !!!
PLZ HELP

I just started this game Thanksgiving nite till 4:30 am. I am so lost when Link is on his bird, the walkthrough book tells nothing on how to fly the bird to catch what ever it is I am suppoes to get. !!!
PLZ HELP
It's quite simple:
To gain altitude (use if your bird begins to descent)-Swing the wii remote the same way you would perform a vertical slash
Dash-A
Slow Down-B

M

mschultz

Thanks for that now how to i get what i'm suppoes to be getting ?

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Wow nice catch, the first time I played I was to swept up in the beauty and music of the game that I didn't see that.
Thanks for that now how to i get what i'm suppoes to be getting ?

If you want help in the game please put in the forum called Zelda Game Help. Then create your own forum there. This is not the place to post game help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom