• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Links Last Name?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Link of Hyrule? Maybe Link of the Kokori? Or maybe his occupation. Link the Hero of Time, Link the Windwaker,Link Wielder of the Master Sword? My teacher said in medieval times, it was the person's job or home.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
It's "In Park". (sorry, couldn't resist)

Link doesn't strike me as the kind of character who would have a last name. I'm not really sure if there is a perfect last name for him. To me, Link is fine as nothing more than "Link". Thinking about it, none of the other characters in the Zelda universe seem to have last names. I don't think last names are something Nintendo really thinks about when deciding names; they just focus on first names. I guess it's just going to have to be up to the player to decide.

Darn you stole what i was going to say!!
I got it from adamwestslapdog though.....

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
odd topic.. maybe Link Anouma?? that sounds cool:)

You forget that Miyamoto was with Zelda long before Aonuma (Correct Spelling btw) so more likely to be Link Miyamoto. But as for last names Link needs none. He is so awesome that he requires only one name for identification and that is Link.

M

Midna123

In my book his sisters last name is Moonfall how does this sound Link Moonfall

T

TwilightWolf22

I think Link's last name should depend on the player. Link is the "link to the player", and each player gets to decide what Link's personality is like.

Other than that, if I were to give him a last name, it would be something related to Hyrule and being a hero.

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
I think Link's last name would be a bit like Eragon's (Shadeslayer) in that it is based on his accomplishments or skill. Maybe Link's last name would be Demonslayer or Timehero. Something like those.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
If it was medieval with today's terminology, it could be link bo$$. Really, link doesn't need a last name whatsoever. Just link. do you know anybody else named link?
EDIT: besides the goron one.

Nah, Link's last name if he had one would be like Mario's which was Mario Mario. So Link Link is probably what it would be if he had one.

Link Link sounds a lot like LikeLike

If it was medieval with today's terminology, it could be link bo$$. Really, link doesn't need a last name whatsoever. Just link. do you know anybody else named link?
EDIT: besides the goron one.

Mr. Link Deas from To Kill a Mockingbird. :D (they need a sufficiently smug looking smiley)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom