• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Link's Job

PapilioTempesta

Tots Som Pops
Hi everyone!

There are multiple versions of Link in the games, and his occupation prior to save the world is different in every one of them. But if Link was to have a serious work, and get paid to do it, what would you like it to be?

For example, I think he could be like Indiana Jones; he already visits old temples and fight things, he only needs to carry some loot and sell it to Hyrule's Ancient Art Museum, or something like that. Although I think he could be a great postman's apprentice too...

So, what could be Links employment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I personally think he's unemployed in every title before becoming a Hero. Someone who is portrayed as a lazy boy will not typically have a job - but if he does, it's usually something incredibly easy to do, like plucking apples from a tree and delivering them to a certain point.

Dan

Link already has a Job, he just doesn't know it. He's hyrules most badass gardner. Does a great Job a cutting all that grass with his trusty master sword. This was secretly his destiny all along, the rest was just something to stop him from being so bored.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I personally think he's unemployed in every title before becoming a Hero. Someone who is portrayed as a lazy boy will not typically have a job - but if he does, it's usually something incredibly easy to do, like plucking apples from a tree and delivering them to a certain point.

Wasn't he training to be a smith in MC? In TP he's a farm hand and in SS he's training to be a knight--actually he gets the job.

Like the others have said it depends on the game... he has been a blacksmith apprentice, a ranch hand and a knight....

though i would like to see a game where he is actually a blacksmith, could open up some interesting weapon options etc in game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom