• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Home Decor: Today I Start An Interesting Adventure.

So, my life has been kinda hectic lately and due to everything that's happened (no worries, I'm fine!) I moved someplace new. I'm rooming with several friends, and while I used to have a small house I now have a bedroom. And in all the time I had that house, it seems I never tried really hard to make it my own. But with this nice, new room, I suddenly have ideas! Vitality! Life! And while I was talking with some co-workers about how to furnish and decorate the place, it suddenly struck me... I don't have to find Zelda-themed furniture, I can MAKE IT. So today, I started drawing up plans and taking measurements of the room. Length and width of the walls, distances between corners and outlets, stuff like that.

So this will be the start of my progress. I'm going to try to design and build some simple furniture, using various locations and other things from The Legend of Zelda as inspiration. Will I be successful? Who knows! But for the first time in a long time, I'm looking forward to my future. I'll be posting progress pics and stuff here in this thread. Wish me luck!

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
I got you :cool:

Not exactly sure what you had in mind, but here’s a few things I found quickly on Pinterest!

2jdl8na.jpg

16ih0e1.jpg

v7fqt3.jpg

I got you :cool:

Not exactly sure what you had in mind, but here’s a few things I found quickly on Pinterest!
Those are pretty cool. But I was more thinking in-game textures and architectural elements, you know? Like those bird totems from BotW or textures from the Temple of Time or something. Just if neat ideas occur to people, I'd like them to be posted here. For inspiration. And so they're in one place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom