• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Link's Hair

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
This is almost as bad as complaining about Sonic's eyes being green.

I lol'd ^.

It's not like his pink hair gave him any super powers or anything of the sort, unless we're counting the fabulous aspect -- but that's a different story. :O I could see how you would be annoyed, but it's just typical graphical "improvements". ;)

N

Noe_Ainokea

I think Link having Pink hair would've been cool to see again...and it, kinda made him unique from some of the other Links too, in a way. :) But, I'm okay with Link having Brown hair as well. XD

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
The official artwork for ALttP has Link with his blonde/brownish hair. So does OoX and LA since it's the same Link. ALttP Link's sprite wasn't supposed to have pink hair. If it's the same Link he should have blonde hair, and if its a different Link there's no reason for him to have pink hair

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
I found it more annoying that his hair wasn't golden brown in the original ALttP, I like how they've based it more on the artwork. The model style is cool, too; he's all short and funny :3

OcarinaofWind12

So zetta slow!
I actually really like the pink hair. I thought it was some cool addition to his hat at first, but I guess both are cool. It makes sense that it's brown now though.

BTW Ventus that signature is AMAZING.

I never even noticed that Link's hair was pink in ALttP. But now that I think about it, it totally is! While it looks great because it matches with his pink bunny fur, I can't exactly picture artwork with him having pink hair. :/

Beardless Dwarf

King of the Longbeards
Honestly it doesn't bother me that his hair won't be pink. I think that pink hair would be kinda silly looking. Sure it worked on the original game, but now I think it would be weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom