• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Links Father and the Royal Family's Terminian Counterpart

jack546

The chosen one
Now I'm sure many of you have heard of the theory that the deku butlers son is the spirit inside the deku mask. I would like to tell you my theory that connects the deku butler, Link, and the royal family. I believe that the deku people in Termina are the Terminian counterparts of the Hyrule royal family. The reason that I believe this is because of the crimson loftwing crest on the deku princesses shoulder. I don't think that there is any other group in Termina that has a king and princess, just like the monarchy of Hyrule. How this relates to Link and the deku butler you might ask? Well, if there was a Terminian butler then there must be a butler for the royal family of Hyrule. Therefore if the Terminian butler is the spirit of the deku masks father whom I believe is the tree that the deku butler is crying over. Then the butler for the royal family of Hyrule must be Links father.
If you want to add to this theory or see any holes in it please post. Thanks!

actually it does verify that Link's father was a Hylian [Hyrulian?] knight and he was killed in the HCW. Give me just a minute for source

i apologize, I know I've read a quote somewhere that said link's mother had ran because her husband [links father] had been killed in battle. i need to start saving this stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom