• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Crossbow Training Scoreboard?

P

prosper58

I'm not sure where to put this, so I'm just posting it here. I just recently got back into playing Link's Crossbow Training. Things used to get pretty competitive throughout my whole family involving this game, and I was just wondering if anyone else here plays it. If so, I'd like to make some sort of scoreboard for the game. If anyone has any ideas on how to do this, please reply. I'd really like to make a scoreboard where people can post their scores for different levels and stages in LCT. I will only try if a decent amount of people here play LCT and if I can get an idea of how to make the scoreboard. If anyone would like to take over the idea or help me, please reply.

EDIT- I have finished my Scoreboard and have posted it in General Discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
oh my gosh i dont know how but my mom is really good at this and she barely ever plays videogames. she got platinum on all of the competitions in a few days. it took me forever to get platinum

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Yeah, I haven't played it in a while, but I loved it all the same XD
And if you were making a scoreboard on here... my only suggestion would be to post a thread and request people to post their scores, e.g-

I'm User1, here are my scores...
1-1 [SCORE]
1-2 [SCORE]
1-3 [SCORE]
2-1 [SCORE]

etc... and then every time someone does, you edit them into the first post under the right heading, such as:

Level 1-1

User1- 50,000
User2- 47,000
User3- 10,900
etc

Level 1-2

User2 - 49,000
User1 - 47,000
User3 - 13,000

etc...

Hopefully that's some help, and if you did this I'd certainly post my scores :D

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
And if you were making a scoreboard on here... my only suggestion would be to post a thread and request people to post their scores, e.g-

I'm User1, here are my scores...
1-1 [SCORE]
1-2 [SCORE]
1-3 [SCORE]
2-1 [SCORE]

etc... and then every time someone does, you edit them into the first post under the right heading, such as:

Level 1-1

User1- 50,000
User2- 47,000
User3- 10,900
etc

Level 1-2

User2 - 49,000
User1 - 47,000
User3 - 13,000

etc...

Hopefully that's some help, and if you did this I'd certainly post my scores :D
i like that idea and you could just edit the original post to show scores so that you wouldnt have to keep re posting it

P

prosper58

And if you were making a scoreboard on here... my only suggestion would be to post a thread and request people to post their scores, e.g-...
Thanks a lot, I'll be sure to do that. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom