• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Cool House

geek4887

The Unknown
I'm pretty sure everyone has seen the restroom vid, so I decided to make a thread about this, well, something like that. If that was Link's house, then I must say, that's an impressive house. No more one room houses for our hero, yay! :clap: So, here's the question: Which Link has the best house?

geek4887

The Unknown
The one on the Home Page of ZD. I believe it's his house, but if it's not, then I apologize for giving false information. :facepalm:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would say either MC, TP, or OoT. All these house had a pair of stairs, or should I say all his houses of the games have stairs. They were pretty neat-o. The structure, placement, design (especially WW), etc. It was mostly placed alone by itself, but in WW, it had company by it's side.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Stairs in the OoT house? I might have to go look at that. Personally, my favorite would have to be TP link's house, because it's got so many bright colors and it's just really cool, what with all the pictures on the walls that offer us a glimpse into Link's everyday life.

That video was not up when I first logged on. Sorry. I came back from geuss where
the restroom taking a crap
and it was there. And I change mine to WW because you can steal from your family.

Last edited:
Either TP or WW. TP's Link had an awesome house because it had four floors! You get your first sword, a purple rupee, and you're able to use the all-too-useless feature that enables you to look out your window.
WW's Link was cool because you get your first shield and arguably the best thing you can put in an empty bottle in the entire series - *drumroll* THE ELIXIR SOUP!!!!

geek4887

The Unknown
Hmm, way to go, TP! I mean, he could afford some lighting, but whatever. Haha, I like the basement in his house. That certainly puts that up top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom