• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
That statement is completely out of date...
WELL...LET'S TEAR IT DOWN!
In LA Link meets Marin and Tarin, wich resemble a lot Malon and Talon, he encountered in one of the Oracles, also, In the Animal Village there's an inhabitant wich looks a lot like Moosh.
And where did you read that LA takes place after ALttP?

Chris

It has been awhile...
Good point, how does he know all your battles and how he acts. Also, I don't see how he recalls all of your memories. I guess it is one of those questions that can only be answered with: It is a video game.

Kazumi

chagy
Kay...... Um just to tell you it's impossible unless Nintendo can go foward in time for Marin and Tarin to be Malon and Talon cause LA was made before Oot. Acually Marin was supposed to be Zelda in Link's dream and thats also what I thought it was. Now in my opinion the Windfishy is having bad nightmares so he draws Link into a state of unconsiousness so he can "defeat" the nightmares. Also could that mean that Malon and Talon are rip offs of Marin and Tarin?o_O

M

Myungster

Okay, first we need to look at the title.

"Link's Awakening" Therefore, it is Link's nightmare. The Wind Fish is real, though.

What I find unique about this version is it takes place nowhere near Hyrule.
Because it's a dream...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom