• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Arrows.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Fire, Ice, and Light Arrows (OoT/MM/TWW) take it for me. I love having options, and those are just that -- options. Beautiful, to boot.

Light Arrows without a doubt. Essentially they are a weapon handed down from the Goddesses. Moreover, it's very satisfying to finish off the final boss using this arm. I was saddened to see a lack of Light Arrows in Skyward Sword in favor of an all sword final battle.

Runner-up is fire arrows because although freezing foes is cool, burning them is even better. Fire Arrows also prove to be more useful as their need in Ocarina of Time's Ganon's Castle demonstrates.

Light Arrows. Very powerful and very useful. The ice arrow doesnt have any use really unless you want to stun an enemy or freeze them to death. The Fire arrows are VERY useful in the OoT MQ Fire Temple. All three of them are cool though. :)

Light Arrows especially in Wind Waker, i had a hard fight with the phantom boss near the end of the game so i was feeling a bit noobish, so after getting the light arrows i went on a shooting spree and it was so much fun to kill things in one hit with a pretty light show. Light arrows have never looks as good as they do in Wind Waker for me =]

Bomb Arrows! Actually, I never use the Light Arrows if I don't have to because you get them at the end of the game and I kept on forgeting I had them.

tlozoot

the evil even Link fears
Bomb Arrows! Actually, I never use the Light Arrows if I don't have to because you get them at the end of the game and I kept on forgeting I had them.
If CheeseXCrackers means something like the bomb arrows in LA i have to agree. That IS something fun in the game! Press arrows and bombs at the same time to get an arrow with a bomb at the tip! i also like ice arrows because you have time to aim with the bow again or get another weapon and stand in the right angle to get a good hit when they break loose

My favorite would have to be the silver arrows from the original Legend of Zelda, simply because of how satisfying it is to watch one of them turn Ganon into a pile of bloody(?) dust. Even if they are one of the more annoying items to get to in that level.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Each of the arrow types from TWW. To me, the bow and its arrows felt more natural in that game than any, even without gyroscopic control.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I like Fire Arrows in OoT. I used to go on sprees of burning everything there was to be burnt with them XD Light Arrows are cool too though but you cant mess as much with them because they're always given towards the end

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I would say ice arrows because of the ability to create platforms....but i always fall off those platforms so I'm a go with fire arrows instead. I mean it's fire....and arrows...combine. What's not to love?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom