• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Linknerd's Art

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hey guys! I thought I update my art thread. I have new drawings I did a few days ago. I made my 2 OCs into alicorns. I do love the series, My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

Here they are in pencil drawing.

cbV0SpP.jpg

o5L7ldA.jpg

This OC is actually the male version of my female OC, Amelia Sensai. He is named, Aries Sensai.

Here's Amelia Sensai in digital drawing

O7c50A4.jpg
I like what I see, but the colored version kicks butt. :cool: Show more soon. ~Ats

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Update:

Hey guys. I'm sorry that I haven't updated my art thread, but luckily I have some new art I've made recently and I want to share it with you guys for you guys to enjoy and comment. I would like advice if anyone has some to help me improve my art. Hope you guys enjoy it!:3

Forgive me that they're huge and sideways

BXYCpqs.jpg

8HQ9G0M.jpg

iIsx1S7.jpg

5J0HaZZ.jpg

Fig

The Altruist
Hey these are really good! I didn't know you were so excelled with art! While this is my first time seeing your art, I do want to congratulate you for the amazing job for all of your artwork! There is a lot of detail between each and every one of them. What I also like is how you show the steps between the first draft and the final product of your art! Nonetheless, keep up the great and amazing work!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Hey these are really good! I didn't know you were so excelled with art! While this is my first time seeing your art, I do want to congratulate you for the amazing job for all of your artwork! There is a lot of detail between each and every one of them. What I also like is how you show the steps between the first draft and the final product of your art! Nonetheless, keep up the great and amazing work!

Thank you, Fig! I actually drew these with my finger, but I get really tired with my finger. It feels that it's going to fall of or something;-; Thank you for the feedback though, I really appreciate it!

I drew Celestia raising the sun a couple days ago and I drew Luna raising the moon yesterday. I'm really proud on how they turned out and it's just a great accomplishment. Hope you like them and comment if you can.^^

xTY0Dff.png

5LEGZQO.png

Fig

The Altruist
These are all really good Linknerd09! I'm glad to see more art from you as early as possible! Keep up the great work! You really are a great artist! :yes:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I only had time to like the posts before I had to take off to watch Canelo, Nerdy. But yeah, just wanted to comment that I like your drawings a lot. How did you color them? What program did you use? I'm just curious. Keep it up, you're doing great. :nod:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom