• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I sincerely apologize to everyone who has requested me. I'm so sorry for waiting this long to receive it. Thank you for waiting and I hopefully hope I have ready tomorrow (today). Thank you for your understandment.

@Raindrop Thank you for the comment. I also really loved how it turned out.

Odd:

6uFfqKE.png

http://i.imgur.com/6uFfqKE.png

Pretty late, but thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. I love it. <3

Good job on everyone's signatures. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I made these about 3 weeks ago and never posted them, which means updating my graphics thread.

w2IFLvp.png

f6Qem7l.png

This one is a re edit of my current signature.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Update

Hey guys! I haven't updated my graphics here and I made these two just to update my grpahics for the site and I'm kinda rusty since I haven't been doing them for a long time now and I hope you like them.:3

Signature:

BSeXAby.png

jWQtpZ2.png

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't think you're that rusty, Linknerd, as those pieces look awesome, as always. Imagine once you get back your touch, your graphics will be as great as ever. I have some request in mind, but I will let you have a breather. After all, you just returned. So when you have time, lemme know and I will request away. ~Goblikins

Fig

The Altruist
Congrats on your latest installment on your graphics! I really love the style and effects that I am seeing! I think you are doing a very terrific job on your graphics for not creating any graphics in a while. Nonetheless, your graphics are amazing and I do hope to see more graphics from you in the near future! ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay, amiga. Here I am, ready to request what I need.

If you click on the spoiler in my siggy you'll see that I have some links to the stories I have written. Well I need banners for them, kinda like the ones you did for me in the past. I think you already have one for Guild on Wheels, but I could be wrong, maybe you made one for Radamanthys the Monster Slayer. So, yeah, I just need banners for those story links. Thank you in appreciation.

Edit--

Please make one for The Dark Voyage as well. It's about the sea and sea monsters, pirates, etc. ~Gobli

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom