• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Awesome job, Linknerd! :D

Thank you mah dear:3

A new graphic I have made today. Looks smooth and awesome.

FEMv9pq.png

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The most majestic Pokemon I have ever laid my eyes on. When I first looked at Feebas, I was like 'That's a horrendous Pokemon'. I looked at it's evolution, I was blown. It evolves to the beautiful Milotic. It's one of my favorite Pokemon.

I made a graphic set about Milotic. Enjoy<3

BHH761T.png

lKa3TK8.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Cool siggy and avy, Nerdy. I see that you are using both, and they look cool. :yes: ((Hope that we can get that trade done sometime, I want you to have Milotic))

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
You're getting pretty good at graphic! One thing I would suggest is making the render blend in more with the background. The background is nice, but the render is just sitting on top of it. Try making things tie in a bit more, it can be pretty tough with flat renders though, so I don't blame you. Text could use work, but I am absolutely terrible at text.

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: Text on the Milotic signature is fantastic though!

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Could I please have a userbar?

Image: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110304203333/dgrayman/images/4/4b/Black_Order_Rose_Crest.JPG
Text: ZD's Exorcist
Colours: Cyan and white, if possible

I apologize for the lateness. Here you go.

pUZwCOP.png

Is the right Cyan color?

Ninjaffle said:
These are nice Linky. You've improved everytime when I look here. *gives Linky a medal*

Thanks Ninjaffle:> *Receives Medal*

Atsuma said:
Cool siggy and avy, Nerdy. I see that you are using both, and they look cool. ((Hope that we can get that trade done sometime, I want you to have Milotic))

Thanks Atsuma. I am and yes, I hope my 3DS won't disconnect like always.

Destiny said:
You're getting pretty good at graphic! One thing I would suggest is making the render blend in more with the background. The background is nice, but the render is just sitting on top of it. Try making things tie in a bit more, it can be pretty tough with flat renders though, so I don't blame you. Text could use work, but I am absolutely terrible at text.

Keep up the good work!

EDIT: Text on the Milotic signature is fantastic though!

I do think it does look a bit flat with the signature ackground, but it works better than the Anime art...at least to me. I really appreciate the extre information though^^ Oh, I'm super terrible with text. I now sometimes put text in the signature and avatars.

Hehe thanks.

Raindrop said:
These are cool! ^^ I like the latest ones, pretty neat style.

Thanks Raindrop. I try to make them look smooth and sometimes it works.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Heya, Nerdy. Atsuma here once again ready to request. Hide. :P

Naw, in all seriousness now, I am sorry for having made you work on those buttons for my previous stories, which I dropped. :( I'm here to request a few new buttons. One for the Sign up thread and another for the Story thread. They can be like the previous ones, except use new images, or whatever you wanna use, like backgrounds. And just add the words "A Dragir's Tale Sign Ups" for one, without the " and for the story button use A Dragir's Tale. Go nuts with them, add whatever you want, and surely take your time with them. ~Atsuma

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom