• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Made this yesterday for Navi (HEY! LISTEN!)

nXGUKNR.png

I have worked with many Links and Old Sages, but Fairies?XD

8IO5P6i.png

This one has round corners, looks cooler.:3

KFgAuFv.png

Great for Doctor Who fans here in DGN...Enjoy.

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
I'd like to request a sig with possibly young-link (considering his personality fits me better :P) in maybe a light blue/silverish color, with Kyros 676 and the ultimate hero put into it.

Thanks a bunch, and nice work on your previous creations! I'm definitely not as artistic as you lol.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Image: Torchic
Colors: Orange, red and black
Text: PancakeSamurai

Signature
Image: Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken (all in one signature)
Colors: Orange, Red, Black, Yellow
Text: PancakeSamurai

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
This One is here yet again seeking help. lol

Anyway, Nerdy, we had already spoken about this a few days ago, more like a week, but yeah, I asked whether you had the time to make me a button for my story(ies). You agreed, so I am here to request the button.

I want it to be white background witha black border and gold or black letters that say: Rage of the Dragir

If you need any more info just let me know. ~Ats

Oh, btw, you can use the same sword icon that you used, Nerdy, or feel free to add any weapon of your choice.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wahoo! I like it, Nerdy, it looks totally cooler than me. XD *Takes* The other stuff you submitted also looks great, I likez! :yes:

By the way, I have another request if you find the time. The new story is titled Ella's Folly, so if you can make me a button with that title so I can add it in my signature, I'd appreciate it. Or you could just edit The Guardian button and add the new title. ~Atsie

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Awesome, thanks a lot, Nerdy. I really appreciate this. And about your newest submission, I actually like round corners over pointy ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom