• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
You're welcome! Thank you! How about something with Guru Guru or a Cow from Ocarina of Time? Do you have any ideas? :D

Guru-Guru like this:
Guruguru.png

Or like this:

Guru-guru.png

I like the top one. What background color do you want? Any text and what color?

Great! How about the text "Song of Storms" (you could decide the color) and perhaps your name for your credit (if you want). Also, how about a cool Blue background color? :D

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Sorry to bug you again so soon, but can you make me a siggy?

I would like it to have Micaiah (From Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) and Ike (From Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance) in it. I'd like the background to be silver and for the text to be "Trail of the Bule Flames" in blue.

Sorry if i'm asking alittle too soon. Also, if you need images, just tell me and I'll find some.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Sorry to bug you again so soon, but can you make me a siggy?

I would like it to have Micaiah (From Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) and Ike (From Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance) in it. I'd like the background to be silver and for the text to be "Trail of the Bule Flames" in blue.

Sorry if i'm asking alittle too soon. Also, if you need images, just tell me and I'll find some.

No worries. I'll make it. Mind if you can wait, I have other requesters waiting.

The request is done. Hope you all like it. Tell me if you need anything changed.

Molgera2
evilbj.png

arophobia;
linkyf.png

Guru Guru:
guruf.png

Caeda:
fireemblem.png

Last edited:

molgera2

The Desert-Dwelling Beast
this is the last one i promise could you make me another sig it should be easy lightining from ff13 with the quote you want quiet, you'd better catch the next train.as for everything else suprise me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom