• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Wow, Linknerd, it looks fantastic! The colors work wonderfully with each other, and it just looks so good. WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW GREAT THIS IS!
xD Seriously, though, keep at it! <3

Thanks Atticus. I'll keep making some new graphics. I have made another one today by a tutorial, but I can't find who it was from. I could have sworn that I found it here. Here's the picture of the tutorial.

Here's the result of the tutorial.

YmAfOO6.png

Samus was my test monkey:3

A very old Samus signature I made back then..

bm5lXlH.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm always delighted every time I come to see your works, Nerdy. :nod: Those new submissions look great, just like your previous work, of course. Keep creating stuff, you're great at it.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Siggy:
Image: http://www.wallpaper4me.com/images/wallpapers/slipknot-844122.jpeg
Text: PancakeSamurai
Colors: Red and Black

Done.

3iW6UAm.png

http://i.imgur.com/3iW6UAm.png

I once again made another signature by the previous tutorial I did yesterday with Samus.

I'm always delighted every time I come to see your works, Nerdy. :nod: Those new submissions look great, just like your previous work, of course. Keep creating stuff, you're great at it.

Thanks. I'm learning new things by the tutorials here from DGN, but of course, I won't use it everytime.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, so here I am asking for another siggy. I gave that Queen Hel one some good use, but it's time to move on. I really need a Pokémon siggy since I am hooked with the games once again. So, I said in a vm that I would provide some pics that you could use, eh? Well, er... I will actually let you decide which pics to use, Nerdy. I'd show you some shiny charizard ones, but those I found in google suck big time, there's not one that I liked for a siggy. So, I just wish to honor my user title: Shiny Pokemon Hunter so include those words somewhere in the siggy and just add a male trainer from HG somewhere in there on one side, (half body from the waist up is best) and a shiny Butterfree on the other side. Any background you want to use works, but I prefer a silvery one. Also, add a border like that one in my current siggy, except thinner. :P And use the coolest font you have. I hope that is enough info, if not, lemme know.

Ps: Oh, you can add this text in smaller size somewhere at the bottom right of the siggy: The Hunt for Shiny Butterfree has Begun. <--(Without the period :P)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Alright, so here I am asking for another siggy. I gave that Queen Hel one some good use, but it's time to move on. I really need a Pokémon siggy since I am hooked with the games once again. So, I said in a vm that I would provide some pics that you could use, eh? Well, er... I will actually let you decide which pics to use, Nerdy. I'd show you some shiny charizard ones, but those I found in google suck big time, there's not one that I liked for a siggy. So, I just wish to honor my user title: Shiny Pokemon Hunter so include those words somewhere in the siggy and just add a male trainer from HG somewhere in there on one side, (half body from the waist up is best) and a shiny Butterfree on the other side. Any background you want to use works, but I prefer a silvery one. Also, add a border like that one in my current siggy, except thinner. :P And use the coolest font you have. I hope that is enough info, if not, lemme know.

Ps: Oh, you can add this text in smaller size somewhere at the bottom right of the siggy: The Hunt for Shiny Butterfree has Begun. <--(Without the period :P)

I'm a bit confused on your request:sweat:

Here's an idea to see if I'm good.

7HIH11M.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm sorry, Linknerd, lol, I always have a bad way of expressing myself and confusing others. But the siggy looks great, except for the font color. Could you possibly make the text stand out? I dunno what color could do that, but just play with it and see what you come up with. And the trainer's hat is cropped. Could you possibly crop more from the bottom so his hat is visible entirely? If so, yeah, go ahead. If you need anything else, just let me know.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Ok, now carfeul Derpy!! I don't any more damag....

132727139165-Derpy_3.gif

:I
Derpy has entered the building....er thread:P

zd74o4C.png

JFFmSwj.png

Nobody can resist Derpy:3 <3

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
If it's not too much, could you make me a Young Justice signature? If you do, could give it a blue background, and put Nightwing on it?

Could you also make me some userbars? One with Finn and Jake on it, that says Adventure Time. And one for The Walking Dead with Daryl on it, and that says The Walking Dead.

Thank you, if you decide to make them. If you do make them, could you send me a link to them in a PM?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yeah, it looks fine. I will go ahead and use it as it is. Thanks, Nerdy. :)

Oh, you might wanna add your name somewhere in there, Nerdy, so peeps can know you made it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom