• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Those look cool, Nerdy. One of them doesn't show, though; at least for me.

And I guess I will go ahead and request an avy from you. It's mainly for use at serebii, so I need a Pokemon avy. Use either Charizard or nidoqueen, but not the entire body, crop it and so long as the head is visible as well as part of their upper torso, that should be fine. Feel free to add anything you want, like a border or somn. ~Ats

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Those look cool, Nerdy. One of them doesn't show, though; at least for me.

And I guess I will go ahead and request an avy from you. It's mainly for use at serebii, so I need a Pokemon avy. Use either Charizard or nidoqueen, but not the entire body, crop it and so long as the head is visible as well as part of their upper torso, that should be fine. Feel free to add anything you want, like a border or somn. ~Ats

I'm sincerely apologize for getting your request done late. So sorry about that. You can pick which one you like or can switch around with them. Enjoy and tell me if need any change.

bpdlPBg.png

http://i.imgur.com/bpdlPBg.png

XQdfpgn.png

http://i.imgur.com/XQdfpgn.png

The Cat Lady said:
Epic userbars, Linknerd! =D

Thank you, my dear<3

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yesterday when I was replying to this thread the site suddenly went offline and I couldn't post my response. But I am here now, and so lemme tell ya that you don't have to apologize to me, Nerdy. I know people get busy with stuff, and I knew you'd get the request done whenever you could. So yeah, don't feel too bad about it. And I guess I will take both, one for use here and one for use at Cerebii. The avies look wonderful, btw, great job. :nod:

--Edit--Actually, the image is too big, Nerdy. Could you possibly crop the Charizard and make the avy 100X100 ?

Last edited by a moderator:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ewww, I hate that sponge. :P I do, lol, I can't stand it when I see him. But, I will leave my hatred for that fool aside and let you know that it looks cool. *Runs*

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Wow, Linknerd, it looks fantastic! The colors work wonderfully with each other, and it just looks so good. WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW GREAT THIS IS!
xD Seriously, though, keep at it! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom