• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Linknerd09's Shop

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Thankies Atticus:3

I made a Rainbow Dash signature in the afternoon. I very much like this one.

GCAFphZ.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Nerdy, I am in the need of a new avy, the one I currently have is awesome, but I think it's time to move on. Can you perhaps make me a new one? If yes, make something heroic, epic, something that can really do honor to my user title "The Masked God"

So, do you think you can? I actually have no images in mind, so you'd have to come up with something.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Nerdy, I am in the need of a new avy, the one I currently have is awesome, but I think it's time to move on. Can you perhaps make me a new one? If yes, make something heroic, epic, something that can really do honor to my user title "The Masked God"

So, do you think you can? I actually have no images in mind, so you'd have to come up with something.

I can, but I don't know what images to use.

Well, I revamped your signature because the white lines takes away the attention. So here's your new signature if you want it.

fUVyOXU.png

http://i.imgur.com/fUVyOXU.png

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Nyeeeeeeehhhh!!! <3 So cute, Linknerd! I love it so much! Thank you!!!! <3 <3
I hope you don't mind that I tweaked it slightly (made the text white). I really do love it, and I love you too! (\^0^/)

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Glad you like it, Atticus. That's ok and I <3 you too^^

Rainbow Dash!! YAY! Rainbow likes it to be about 20% Cooler

I hope she and you guys enjoy it like I did.

g2TKtqh.png

TPPg3nz.png

Last edited:

OcarinaofWind12

So zetta slow!
I'm not sure how this works, but I think I just ask you generous people to make me a cool signature right? Anyway, I would like a picture of majora's mask Link playing the Ocarina and Zelda just chilling next to him. The quote 'This song reminds me of us.', or The four Links from four swords and the quote 'the one was as four and the four combined their strength!' Then my username in a fancy font! You guys are the best!

I posted this on a different thread, but I don't know if that one is still used. I would prefer a larger size. I'm sorry I don't know exactly what size.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Pinkie Pie, Element of Laughter

9Xg3QOU.png

Fluttershy, Element of Kindness

i9e5Ssw.png

Applejack, Element of Honesty

11Idc6s.png

Rarity, Element of Generosity

wGBRek6.png

Rainbow Dash, Element of Loyalty

TPPg3nz.png

and

Twilight Sparkle, Element of Magic

9V1CWib.png

I know that Rainbow's was made yesterday and the userbars look a bit off, but I think they look great. Enjoy everypony!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom