• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link with Dreds

piratedude108

BANANA WITH DREADS!!!!!!!
What if link had dredlocks, do you think this would be awesome or what:).

Last edited:
No, no i don't think that would work

Link is a legendary hero not some hippy or hipster or whatever.

But then again I'm a little biased because i do not like dredlocks.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It could totally work – when do we ever get to see Link's actual hair ingame (outside of the 'Toon' games)? Throw the cap on, you won't even know he has them! :xd: Would I want Link to have dreds? Nope. Could he? Yup. It would be awesome, many people would be struck with awe, believe me.

Last edited:
H

heroshadeshadow

really mow ganondorf has dreads not link, i imagine link with dreads and he looks ugly

It could totally work – when do we ever get to see Link's actual hair ingame (outside of the 'Toon' games)? Throw the cap on, you won't even know he has them! :xd: Would I want Link to have dreds? Nope. Could he? Yup. It would be awesome, many people would be struck with awe, believe me.
well... we do see his hair, in the games toon links are the main character his hair is seen

Last edited by a moderator:
I would hate that... but if you really want to see it here
legendofdreds.png

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
^ Not if he looked like that.

Link is epic and awesome--both of these we have seen, but never a hip edge.

Blackbaldrik

Sage of Gaming
I don't think dredlocks really fit Link's style, he looks more like a northern warrior, with the blonde hair, the tunic and the earrings (He looks kinda like a Huskarl), dredlocks aren't very northern, they had braids, but not dredlocks (at least from what I've seen).

I think long haired Link would look pretty cool though. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom