• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link Vs. The Horde

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
I think the horde battle was probably my favorite part of SS. But it shud have been more like the 1000 Heartless battle from Kingdom Hearts 2.

I at first did not like the horde battle and I found it to be hard at first. I stormed down the spiral and when I had to fight Ghirahim afterwards as well I just didn't prepare myself for 2 big battles. When I took the horde battle slow it was so easy. I didn't take it slow till my 3rd playthrough after I had seen what Axle the Beast commented on in this thread.

I really enjoyed this battle. It was a change and something new the series tried. Although it was not particularly hard (at least on the first try) it is still exciting and eventuallu it can be overwhelming, because all enemies corner you and it is hard to avoid the bombs and some of their attacks. At the end it was an amazing prelude to the battle with Ghirahim.

I do not understand why some people complain about it. It was not supposed to be hard in itself but to slow you down. I have not played Kingdom Hearts 2, but fighting a horde of mindless enemies for too long could get in the way. After all the focus of the battle is to get to Zelda before the ritual. Your objective is her and Ghirahim, and to defeat him once and for all. Although I will give you some credit, because some enemies could have been smarter and stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom