• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link Vs. The Horde

while I do agree with some of what you say, I also think that they did attack you in quite large groups.
especially with the little rang of space you had.
now if you were fighting them in an open arena, it may be a little different.
I think nintendo did a good job with it, and really annoyed me with the bokoblins and their horns.

M

MrEliteRocker

When Link moved his hand to this sword, i was like : "Oh Yes, Finally Let's show Ghirahim what you're all about!"

I didn't really have a problem with it. I enjoyed it thoroughly. It was epic to watch, and do. I agree with wanting to see Link handle an army, but in no way do I think this was done poorly. I would love to see something like it again, but it might just be something with the Wii's controls that makes it so great, like you, yourself just did that. I didn't find it too easy either, I mean, you had to take on Ghirahim and Demise afterwards.

It was a pretty cool battle but all of the enemies pretty much died in one hit and could be taken out many at a time with spin attacks...

I loved that sequence. It immediately reminded me of KH's one as well. But I don't think KH was harder as that was a lot of button mashing (which I do love). Actually, I feel that SS was a little more difficult given that I'd rather not lose so many hearts, and there were times when I would just breeze on by easily, but then suddenly find myself in a fickle and get a few hearts knocked out. It's really a sequence to try to wear you down. Currently playing Hero Mode right now, and after reading some of the comments on here, I'm kinda' dreading that part now. XD

Yeah. my first time around it was that way...but I fought them in hero mode through the Lanayru dragon thing, and those annoying things CREAMED ME! I was so mad...UGH! I was like just about to get the awesome sheild too.:/ So, they ARE hard, when you are close to 3 hearts and they take out 2 a hit.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I thought it was executed pretty well actually. I thought it was pretty difficult in Hero Mode. However the first time around, I was so emotionally attached to Zelda and so determined to get to her, I tried sprinting passed the enemies as fast as possible lol

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
I really enjoyed that last battle, it was way fun. But I agree, at the end, one swipe of the master sword could kill 5 bokoblins. I liked the sequencing (only because I would've died if they didn't) but it would've been way awesomer and more memorable if they all came at you at once. Once again, I think they were trying to make it easy enough for anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom