• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link to The Past

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suz39

In Ganon's Tower is there a secret to getting thru the room with the fireballs in the middle going around and you have to light the 4 torches after lifting pots. The ledge is narrow and by the time I get to this part I am out of fairies and not much magic left. Always die here.

also why do you have to keep going back thru all the rooms that zap your health and magic. Is there a short cut so you don't have to do this? (I mean the rooms going thru the middle door)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

carl

I dont think so.Best you can do is to buy bblue potion.I before always use fairys but they are in hard dongeuns ussles.Blue potion gives you and magic and health.If you are short for ruppes go to desert place and there is a cave where xou can find infite ruppes.

S

suz39

Have plenty of ruppees but where and how do I get somewhere to buy potion?

C

carl

Go to witch hut in the light world.She sells potions.Witch hut is in the path that leads to zoras domain.There you bought fllipers.
Sorry for bad english.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
As they said, buying the Blue Potion is an awesome strategy.
Also, in the invisble tiles room, try to memorize the tiles in wich you can walk, when the lights are still on, rather than trying to cross it while THEY are on

A

Avia Rayne

in the invisible titles room, memorizing is the best stragety. I used the Ether Medallion to do that, since it briefly lights up the room allowing you to see the hidden tiles.

As for the room with the fireballs, having a potion on hand and your fire rod makes that room easier. Course, I've played ALttP like a bazillion times since we first bought it, so I've had tons of practice, but when I first started playing it, I always kept a blue potion on hand as well as 3 fairies. =)

Good luck!

S

suz39

I am still trying, haven't made it yet. Can you use mirror or flute to get to witch hut and back. I know I will get lost trying to obtain potions.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
You can use the mirror to warp back to the entrance of the dungeon, then to warp to the Light World, and there, use the Flute, the witch's hut is on the second location.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
There's no way to get lost xD, the warp location is just in front of the hut, easy and neat.:)

It's your first time with ALttP, I assume

I played that game like a million times:P

S

suz39

Wow, how cool is that. Back at Gannon's Tower with 3 bottles of blue potion and 1 fairy. Thanks alot!

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Your welcome, if any moderator sees this, don't close the thread, because suz39 may need more help, and if so, uses this thread, instead of creating new ones

S

suz39

Thanks, your probably right. Made several trips to Witch hut, now out of rupees. Have come close to getting thru door. Have to collect more rupees.

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
Thanks, your probably right. Made several trips to Witch hut, now out of rupees. Have come close to getting thru door. Have to collect more rupees.

A good idea is to use the shovel, or, if you are lucky, go to the chest-opening contests, I used to make a lot of rupess out of those.
Also, the battle in that dungeon is not that heard, just have to have a clever eye

S

suz39

Thought I'd let you know, thanks to you I have made it to the final battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom