• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Link to the Past Remake

B

brandonjones739

Who wants to see a Link to the Past remake for the Nintendo 3DS?

D

darth_matt195

I do I do! I don't think it'd be as good as the original, but it'll definitely be worth a play!

P

Pm88

I would love a remake of that game. I think that was the first zelda game I played. It was Challenging and it was huge. Just the way a zelda game should be.

A

aquizero

I never completed the original game. I have it on my Wii via Virtual Console but I can not get into it on a big screen. If not a remake of the game then I would like to see the game downloadable on the 3DS Virtual Console. It shouldnt be hard to do since they now have Zelda Minish Cap for Ambassadors.

I've beaten the game at least five times as of yesterday, so I would love another remake by now. Perhaps it should include a Four Swords Anniversary Edition, so that it could me more of a remake of the GBA version, which is the version most people played first, like me.

Dunno about a remake, but I'd sure like to see it ported, or for them to offer a 3D classics version of it.

I never owned a SNES so I unfortunately have never played the game. Here's hoping it does come to the 3DS...

M

moep0r

I think it would make a nice port. I'd love to play ALTTP on the go :)

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
They HAVE to make ALTTP on the 3DS, it is one of my favorite games of all time and I would love to play it in 3D!

I'm not so sure. If it was made as a 3D Classic, then yeah I would like to see it on the 3DS. but other then that, I wouldn't like to see it as a actual 3DS game or a port on the virtual console. I was kinda hoping the GBA version of A Link to the Past would be one of the games on the GBA Ambassador program, but sadly this wasn't the case.

M

moep0r

I was kinda hoping the GBA version of A Link to the Past would be one of the games on the GBA Ambassador program, but sadly this wasn't the case.
I think playing the GBA Version on a 3DS would be kinda awkward, since the controls would be very misplaced because on the 3DS you actually have 4 face buttons + L/R, just like on the SNES. It would be a shame if they ported the GBA Version (precisly: the GBA controls).

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
the controls would be very misplaced because on the 3DS you actually have 4 face buttons + L/R, just like on the SNES.

I've played the GameBoy Advance version of A Link to the Past, and I found the controls actually very smooth to play, even on my DS, with "R" being the action button (boots, pick up objects, etc.), "L" being the map, "A" being the secondary weapon of choice, and "B" being the sword.

A remake of A Link to the Past on the 3DS, I'm not too certain about that. However, talking about a port, I can definitely see that happen, even if they apply the 3D effects to it. I've played the GameBoy Advance version, and there are some nice layered effects that would look spectacular on the 3DS, as well as multi-floor chambers.

Imagine walking around on Death Mountain. I thought, back in the day, seeing all the stuff down below was pretty cool. Think of how it would look with 3DS effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom