• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Link to the Past Death Count

Earthtemple

The Windfish's Therapist
I was wondering if anoyone else remembers the first time they beat it and what their games' count was. Mine was 105, but that only counted deaths, not everytime I restarted. I feel like lttp was a very hard game, I wasn't expecting such a run for my money, but it was a lot of fun.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
I had a very hard time with misery mire and the Ice place. my death count was around 125-ish because I carelessly ran into battles and stuff

On the SNES the original version. They counted saving the game and quiting as a death. On the GBA version they don't count saving and quiting the game as a Death. I can't remember what mine was but I know I don't die 100 times beating the game. It was probably around 10-25 or so. If I was careful I might be able to beat it with 0 Deaths. But I would have to get Faries before each dungeon and be careful.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I had several incomplete games where I was halfway through the Dark World with about 70 deaths. But on the first file I used to beat it, I had about 30 deaths. Though that's probably not a fair comparison, since most people beat the game on their first file eventually, while I have an odd habit of starting the game over at least 5 times before finishing.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
How do you guys remember that stuff? I do remember that it was a rather hard game. I think the clues were a little too vague. Still it was fun and I loved playing it. If I had to guess, I'm pretty sure my death count would be huge. Fairies are far more valuable in that game than most others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom