• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link Through the Years.

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
since there are going to be 16 or 17 zelda games I want to know what your favorite link. It can be from any Zelda Game. Mine is link from Majoras Mask with the gilded sword thats cool.

bds1110

Imp
I really like the Skyward Sword Link. The mix right in between WW and TP, it's really great. :D My favorite so far. Great style!
But, if you want me to say something from a game that's already out, I'd say Wind Waker. Such a nice, bright feel to it.

Hrmm... I have to say Link from the Wind Waker. His expressions and personality--or what is portrayed of a character that does not talk, are pretty funny. He was silly at times, but knew his quest to defeat Ganondorf would be his top priority. He is so adorable. ^^

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Definitely TP Link. He seems the most fleshed-out of all Links. The way he closes doors, the way be opens doors, the way he twirls his sword to mock his enemy, the way he wrestles goats and Gorons alike; they all show how distinct personality compared to all of the other Links. TP Link is what I see in a hero; he always looks brave and strong. I'm not saying I don't like the other Links, though. But OoT Link lacked a lot of emotion... WW Link was a bit too childish for me... I'm neutral about every other Link. XD

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I like LttP Link, but I'm gonna have to go with TP link. He's the most developed character (save maybe toon link) as far as story/personality goes and we're most attached to him because of so many things including graphics, his friends etc. that aren't even related to the game/gameplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom