• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Link... the Murderer? (MM Easter Egg XDDDDDDDDD)

I really don't think it's that much of an easter egg.

I have done it too and I'm not the only one.
Actually the first time I tried to stop him I blew him up.

But I wonder if you do that, if he'll still show up at his hideout during the Anju & Kafei quest. :suspicious:

Earthtemple

The Windfish's Therapist
I really don't think it's that much of an easter egg.

I have done it too and I'm not the only one.
Actually the first time I tried to stop him I blew him up.

But I wonder if you do that, if he'll still show up at his hideout during the Anju & Kafei quest. :suspicious:

He doesn't. I remember doing most of the quest, only to find out that i needed to start all over.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Link may be a murderer, but it was well needed at the time. Sakon was clearly hustling that old lady...but wait, what is SHE doing selling bombs? BOMBS?

Sakon was clearly hustling that old lady...but wait, what is SHE doing selling bombs? BOMBS?

She is making a living, that's what she's doing.
And I would rather have an old experienced lady sell me bombs, instead of some young kid who has no experience and ends up blowing up the shop.

Big Octo

=^)
Sakon won't be at his hideout after you kill him, not because I checked, but because this event happens at the same time as the meeting with Anju, so you'll have to do one or the other. And no, this is not an Easter Egg at all, it's just something you can do in the game.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
She is making a living, that's what she's doing.
And I would rather have an old experienced lady sell me bombs, instead of some young kid who has no experience and ends up blowing up the shop.
^agreed^

well i kinda hate to say this but....in MM, link can actually kill anyone he wants. (but links a nice guy so he wont XD )because he can just rewind time and stuff. so it really does not matter if sakon gets killed anyway. (i mean, he stole a BUNCH of stuff from people throughout the game, and probably even more before link ever got to termina, so i guess its kinda good if he dies....:/ )

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
"It's kinda good if he dies"?! Be careful, that way of thinking is a very slippery slope.
That's true, as you would have to delve into whether the stealings that Sakon was involved in were really bad. I mean they do have the bad nature because stealing is inherently wrong, but he may have had good intentions with all of the things he made off with. More to the point though, Link did what he did (noncanonally I think, Sakon is still alive in the full ending right?) because Sakon appeared to be much more than a thief...

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
While it's not an Easter Egg, it's still really cool! MM is the first game where Link could actually murder a NPC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom