• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link Plush Doll Giveaway - Favorite Funny Zelda Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another,
You got Marin! Is this your big chance?

I also think its hilarious when characters notice it whenyou hold things in the air,
For example,
Do you have to do that EVERY single time?
-Navi, the real legend of zelda
Its not a game, but zelda related.

Last edited:
"Ay, mate! 'Ow ah ya? Wanna play? The rules to me game are a piece o' cake! Shoot fer th' tahgets from atop th' platform. Y'gotta hit'em awl! That's awl there is to it."

The backwoods Swamp Shooting Gallery owner

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
"You've got the bomb bag! Now you can blow stuff up! What a lucky guy!"
~In-game text from Ocarina of Time (N64)

And, as long as I won't be disqualified or something for it, I'm going to post another one.

"Master, the chances of your not being the chosen hero are increasing..."
~Fi, after failing Farore's Silent Realm too many times in Skyward Sword (Wii). I was very frustrated at the game at this point, and having her say that just irked me to no end. Looking back on it, though, makes it seem funny rather than annoying. XD

K

Kru

"Pa-Pa-Pa-Paper, please!
Ho! You Saved me...
This fell down here...
i'll give it to you.."*hands over heart peice.*
Guy in the toilet from Majora's mask , My brother and i always found that hysterical

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BlahBlah8712

HEY listen, Hey listen!! - Navi, OoT How Can Hyrule`s fate depend on such a lazy boy!! - Navi, OoT

Y

yoshi4cookies

Ganon: Gods! Hear that which I desire! Expose this land to the rays of the sun once more! Let them burn forth! Give Hyrule to me!!!
Daphnes: He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted... That is what you said, is it not, Ganondorf? Gods of the Triforce! Hear that which I desire! Hope! I desire hope for these children! Give them a future! Wash away this ancient land of Hyrule! Let a ray of hope shine on the future of the world!!!
(The Triforce glows.)
Daphnes: And let our destinies finally be fulfilled... Ganondorf! May you drown with Hyrule!!!

WELL EXCUSE ME PRINCESS LINK SHOW

MY SHIP SAILS IN THE MORNING I WONDER WHATS FOR DINNER LINKS SHOW

I am Error
from link adventure 2

"I dub each of you little hero eggs waiting to hatch."- Great Fairy of the forest from Four Swords

Last edited:
Y

yoshi4cookies

Tingle! Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah!... These are the words that Tingle created himself. Don't steal them! majorsa mask

Ohhh! Keeta! Is it not Captain Keeta?!?..........But you're so......T-Tiny!!! (Ikana King)

SAVE MR. FAIRY PROTECT MR. FAIRY <3 FROM TINGLE IN WIND WAKER

My boy."- King of Hyrule
FROM CD

I WON FROM LINK SHOWS FROM CD WHERE HE DEFEATED GANON

Y

yoshi4cookies

HEY LAY OFF MY HAIR EVERYONE IN SKYLOFT KNOWS I HAVE THE BEST HAIR IN ALL THE SKY FROM GROOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom