• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link Plush Doll Giveaway - Favorite Funny Zelda Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
"You lay off my do right now, or I'll flatten you. Everyone knows I've got the slickest pompadour in town." -Groose, Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

Oh, gawsh... This is tempting. Though, I'm sure my parents wouldn't approve of me giving my address on the internets. They're kind of paranoid, if you know what I mean. They won't even let me connect my games to the internets... (I'm not expecting myself to win, so I don't think I have to worry too much.)
Well, anyways... here goes...

Heh... from my selection... a lot of these sound perverted out-of-context... o-o So, let's go with something milder. xD It sure is a good thing I take pictures of dialogue in games when they amuse me...

OOOF! OUCH! WHAT'S GOING ON?! Look who it is, falling out of the sky ON MY HEAD! Work on where you teleport people, old man!
--Captain Linebeck, Phantom Hourglass

And with that... nerm.

S

Sharmin07

"And it smells nice too."
When Link receives the sailcloth from Zelda. (The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword)

B

bigdmo96

"Don't touch me with those filthy hands you mischievous little scamp!"
Door of the Cabana
Wind Waker

One of my favorites is:
"Don't slack off-the heavens and the wife are watching."-Mayor Dotour
I used it once for a Mother's day card.

L

linklover101

"It's actually kinda nice down here. This place needs a name, we'll call it, Grooseland!"
Groose, The legend of Zelda, Skyward Sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom