• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link Plush Doll Giveaway - Favorite Funny Zelda Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DreamCat

"People are disgusting. My own father and mother are disgusting. You must be disgusting, too." -Guy under tree, OoT

And one that is not from the games, but related to Zelda and my personal favorite: ''I Link therefore I am.''

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Oh....

"Yoy!"
-Zelda from Spirit Tracks when you hit her with your whip....(that's all I can remember....)

oh and I suggest you not to do that too many times because she gets mad....

~ Zelda, from SS

"Now we really should finish up this ritual. you...do know what happens at the end right?"
gets close...
"you have to jump off the statue!"

And "Link!, stop goofing." before that

G

Glink

When you drink it, put your hand on your hip and take a pig gulp like we do here at the farm! (Malon from MM)

You feel all warm and fuzzy! inside!:mellow: Ahhhhhhh. You could get used to this. (during Cremia hug in MM)

Those are my favorite sayings from MM.

D

darthjader11

"If I looked as good as you, I could run a different kind of business...Heh he heh..."
~Poe Salesman from Ocarina of Time

K

kidtendo

my quote

"HEY LISTEN! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! HEY! LISTEN! LISTEN! HEY! LISTEN! HEY! HEY! LISTEN" (and as Taio Cruz says: it goes on and on and on D: )

~Navi [Ocarina of Time]

H

hawkarrow23

"CURSE YOU....SAGES. CURSE YOU...ZELDA.

CURSE YOU.....GANON."

That only works if you have your game name set to Ganon of course.
zelda ocarina of time

W

weavile14

"You...do know what happens at the end, right? You have to jump off the statue!' - Zelda after the wing ceremony in Skyward Sword

S

SinisTeRRR

???: Pa-Pa-Pa-Paper, Please!
*Link gives him the land title deed*
???: YEAH!
*thumbs up*
???: Ho! You saved me...
???: This fell down here... I'll give it to you.
*Link holds the piece of heart over his head*
Me: LINK.. I dont think thats such a good idea... It just came out of the crapper..

Last edited by a moderator:
T

theanimator

Talon: How'd you like to marry Malon eh? Ha Ha, I think you're a little young for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom