• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link Plush Doll Giveaway - Favorite Funny Zelda Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOUR land... New Hyrule...

"Ah, but child... That land will not be Hyrule. It will be YOUR land!"
~ Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule (King of Red Lions) from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GameCube)

S

Seanyboy141

Ack! Now I've done it! I've gone
and attracted some weirdo's
attention! Umm...I'll just play dead.
-Koume in majoras Mask lol

B

Blacksorrow24

"You don't have to look so sad! We actually find it to be quite livable! I mean, is perpetual twilight really all that bad?" - Midna, my favorite character.

Adam

Undefeated
Well excuuuuuse me princess! ... not near as good as the other ones in this thread but i enjoy the cartoon when i need a 'wow this absolutely sucks' laugh

also, anything Groose says when talking about Zelda

Its a secret to everyone!
Because Aonuma used that quote when talking about the timeline
Another,
I AM ERROR

And if those fail,
DO YOU KNOW HOW HEAVY YOU ARE!?
Beedle when you dont buy anything in Skyward Sword

A

annoyingnavi

Midna-You don't have to look so sad! We actually find it to be quite livable! I mean, is perpetual twilight really all that bad
postman-What to order, what to order...I do believe I will start with the meat

I'm new to the forums, this quote is from Minish Cap.

Ezlo: Urk... Owowow!! I just smacked my hip on something! Well, not my hip... My... whatever it is I have now... My brim? Whatever!

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
This one is particularly funny to me because of the manga.
"You got the Hero's Clothes! They look like they might be a little warm for this weather..." ~The Wind Waker

Z

zimmy10

Could this mask's dark powers be as bad as Majora?
~Fierce Deity's Mask (Majoras Mask) XD

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Mases/Light Mas-ter, I have no interest in winning this contest. I have more than enough wealth to buy whatever trinket my heart desires.:P Instead what I'm after is an opportunity to destroy your mind Mases with a quote you'll never figure out. I'm assuming you don't need to name where the quotes origin is. If this isn't the case, blame yourself for being too vague. Now on with the show.

"Boom, boom boom boom!"

Hit: This is from a rare DS Zelda game, and isn't in text.

NOTE: If anyone else would care to figure out this quote out, please, be my guest.

Out of curiosity, this won't be a repeat incident of what happened last time you guys tried to do a contest? Anyway, I wish everyone the best of luck.;)

By the way Mases, check out your Christmas gift in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well. Zelda is filled with many, many quotes. One that I've always liked was this one, spoken by Midna.

"Light and Dark are two sides of the same coin. One cannot live without the other"

There's my 0.02$ (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom