• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link Plush Doll Giveaway - Favorite Funny Zelda Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

The legend of nick
Links awakening . Skyward sword. The legend of zelda.

You got the yoshi doll lately he has been apearing in many games. Its smells nice to . Pay me and i'll.talk.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I love how so many people registered to win these two dolls that we broke the most users online at one time record... again... :lol:

Anyway... here's my EPIC QUOTE OF PURE EPICNESS:

B-birds? TINY birds?! Wh-what...
ARE they?!
And what is that thing?! But...how... Wh-why...
Wha-what...

Where am I?!

[...]Uhhhh... Whoa... You're kind of imploding my mind right now... But I think I get what you're saying. [...]

[...]You know, [Link]... It's sort of all right down here. This place needs a name. Yeah... A name fitting for this rugged, adventurous wilderness. From now on, we'll call it... Grooseland!

I originally was going to put that whole cutscene with Groose and Link... but it was WAY too long, so I only put the funniest parts from that scene. I loved this scene so much, because it's another great example of how humorous Zelda games are, but it also shows a... different side to Groose... a more passionate and loving side to him that we didn't really knew existed.

P

Pm88

A link to the past

My favorite quote would have to be this one from the guy wearing red in Kakariko village who runs away from you.

"I can't believe you caught me! With your speed it must have been easy to kidnap Zelda... You don't look like such a bad guy, though... Anyway, because you have such quick feet, it might be a good idea to run and bash into many things... "

I think he's being sarcastic.

Amother- "guess what? you got for free are you proud of youself" when you pick up an item and leave without paying for it in links awakening. Ten when you gonback into the shop the owner kills you 0.o

C

Crofty

"The name's Linebeck. I'm a real man of the sea. Impressive, huh?" - Linebeck the First, Phantom Hourglass

Last edited by a moderator:
Scrapper to Link: "Move it! Move it! Zrrppt! Forcing me to tell you this every time reduces my overall efficiency, brrst!"

"I AM ERROR"

Child on the moon: "Do you want to play with me? OK, let's play good guys and bad guys... I'll be the good guy, and you be the bad guy..."

H

hawkarrow23

Zelda skyward sword- Its alright out here this place needs a name i think ill call it
GrooseLand

A

aquizero

Favorite "funny" quote: "So, you're not absolutely stupid after all! (To Link in Wolf form)" - Midna Twlight Princess

Last edited by a moderator:

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
"I have scattered the seeds of the future..."
- Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Not funny, but it's my favorite quote from TWW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom