• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link or Mario, Who Would Win in a Fight?

Mario or Link, Who would win?

• Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Link

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
lets see
Mario shoots fireballs, Link has a tunic that is heat resistant
Mario can grow really big, Link has defeated bigger enemies
Mario uses mushrooms to grow, Link turns mushrooms into potion
Link can do back flips and barrel roll, Mario jumps
Mario can jump really high, Link uses the rocs cape to fly
Link has the master sword, Mario just uses his fists
Link has the fierce deity's mask
yeah i think Link wins

Just curious to see peoples opinions on the subject of a battle between Link and Mario. Personally I would think Link would destroy Mario using the Fierce Diety mask.

Also, watch this video on the subject. It's one of my favorites, and has very actiony feel to it. http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=mQmJZQFhWQI

I honestly think your in the wrong place to be asking that particular question :lol:. You do know where your posting this at right :lol:? I guess somebody could think Mario was going to win, so that's why the thread isn't closed :xd:

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Now, I like both characters. Link vs Mario, Triforce Slash vs Fireball Finale. The winner is...Link! (Sorry Mario, I still like u!:()

:)
I honestly think your in the wrong place to be asking that particular question :lol:. You do know where your posting this at right :lol:? I guess somebody could think Mario was going to win, so that's why the thread isn't closed :xd:
I suppose I should have thought about that.:)

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
Considering this is on a Zelda forum, most of the people here could chose Link. And I think the same. Just look at his items.
Now if Link put on the Magic Armor and Mario touched a star, then that would be a different story.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Considering this is on a Zelda forum, most of the people here could chose Link. And I think the same. Just look at his items.
Now if Link put on the Magic Armor and Mario touched a star, then that would be a different story.

True that! U got a point there. If those boys turn invincible, that's a whole new meaning!

I love both of them, but i think link would win.Mario may have a chance with his numerous power-ups.I mean, he'd probably sky dive and just body slam link in his cape form or maybe crush him with a super mushroom.If it were a fair fight, link would win.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Depends on how you look at it. This is how I looked into this: Link from the origional NES with all heart containers, weapons, and upgrades vs Mario from Super Mario Bros. with the fire flower power up and a Starman activated. Mario is faster than Link and the Starman can kill anything in one hit, Mario wins. But you could also take every single item, power up, and abbility then the tables might be turned. I.E. Link could use the bunnyhood to outrun Mario until the Starman abbility wears off.

Oh yeah, Link respawns infinitly while Mario only has a set ammount of lives. Link wins!

David

But you called me here...
lets see
Mario shoots fireballs, Link has a tunic that is heat resistant
Mario can grow really big, Link has defeated bigger enemies
Mario uses mushrooms to grow, Link turns mushrooms into potion
Link can do back flips and barrel roll, Mario jumps
Mario can jump really high, Link uses the rocs cape to fly
Link has the master sword, Mario just uses his fists
Link has the fierce deity's mask
yeah i think Link wins

Agreed. Link has total pwnage over Mario. Not to mention how complex, exciting, and challenging Zelda can be. It just surpasses Mario in all things. Not to mention, Link is endorsed by the goddesses. He'd win. Hands down.

I should make this post of sorts on a Mario site and see how it differs...

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
I voted for mario because I thought of his star power. Until I remembered about links giant and oni link transformations.........

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Mario's equipment:
-Fire Flower
-Ice Flower
-Koopa Shell
-banana
-barrell
-penguin suit
-mega mushroom
-that invincibility star

Link's equipment
-Master Sword
-Hylian Sheild
-Triforce
-Goron Tunic
-Zora Tunic
-Bow and 100000000000000 arrows
-Light arrows
-Fire and Ice arrows
-Bombs
-Nayru's love
-Farore's Wind
-Din's Fire
-Bomb arrows
-Gust Jar
-Skull Hammer
-Spinner
-alot of other items

...Yeah Link would win. He could defeat Mario without coming within 30 feet of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom