• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link or Kirby?

O

OrlovYan

Guys, have you ever plsyed Squeak Suad? Kirby has portable abilites so he could use any abilities, not just the ones link provides him with.

Oh yeah I forgot about squeak squad, which makes my drawback none excisting. so kirby wins, end of thread.

Oh yeah I forgot about squeak squad, which makes my drawback none excisting. so kirby wins, end of thread.

BANDT!
Portable abilities or not, Kirby doesn't have the same mastery of arsenal as Link does. If you name one skill Kirby has and describe it, I'll find a flaw that Link can exploit. Go ahead.

Well, there is bubble, which can turn his enemies into bubbles.

So? Link can just float off, ending the match in at least a draw. Also, if Kirby attempted to suck up Link, he would either come out as his normal self and turn Kirby into a bubble, or both become a bubble, so I'll admit it can bring the match to a draw. But that's the best I can say for Kirby in this case. Any others you would like to share with the class?

Well, there is ghost, which can make him completely control link. I think this would work for kirby.

Eye of Truth and Light Arrows. There's your answer. Details?
Eye of Truth could let Link see Kirby, and the Light Arrows are basically arrows in a holy veil of justice, which basically purges any undead spirit and knocks it back to hel-- I MEAN HEAVEN. (I've already made the Kirby fanboys mad enough.)

EDIT: Just found this.
Kirby wins, in Kirby 64, he can combine 2 powers into one, which means that by inhaling link and\or his powers give him a larger arsenal(all the availeble combinations of an averege of about 11 weapons+ the 11 weapons themselves), the only drawback is that he can use only one power at a time, but it's not a problem because kirby can simply inhale link again(and before someone jumps and says that he will be vurnable, think about it, link cant charge kirby or attack him because kirby will get his weapons from him or his projectiles)

In case you haven't noticed, I've pretty much covered this, but if you really wanna, make like Epwna and name me what you think can bring Kirby power with that in mind.

Last edited:
Link of course, kirby would have to be pretty bold and have a full stomach if he'd want to challenge THE HERO OF TIME. STONE KIRBY= LINK USES DIGGING GLOVES TO DIG A HOLE FOR KIRBY TO SLEEP IN THEN FILL WITH BOMBS. NINJA KIRBY INVISIBILITY= LINK USES LENS OF TRUTH AND SLOWS TIME WITH OCARINA.

I definitely prefer Link over Kirby but I think Kirby would win because of all his powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom