• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Link in the Twilight Realm

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Have any of you wondered why Link doesn't turn into his wolf form when he is in the twilight realm. Why is this?

LnktheWolf

The Sacred Wolf of Legend
In simple terms: he had the master sword. When Zant put the Twilight crystal in to Link's head, he was stuck in his Wolf Link form. The only to get out of the "evil" form, he had to obtain the sword the sword that had the power to repel evil. So when Link went to the twilight realm to go into the Palace of Twilight, he had the Blade of Evil's Bane with him so he couldn't turn into wolf link unless he was subjected to concentrated twilight (twilight fog stuff , or the twilight crystal again).

Last edited:

bobenstien

"How should I kill you?"
In simple terms: he had the master sword. When Zant put the Twilight crystal in to Link's head, he was stuck in his Wolf Link form. The only to get out of the "evil" form, he had to obtain the sword the sword that had the power to repel evil. So when Link went to the twilight realm to go into the Palace of Twilight, he had the Blade of Evil's Bane with him so he couldn't turn into wolf link unless he was subjected to concentrated twilight (twilight fog, or the twilight crystal again).

Yeah, but he can turn into wolf link any time because of the shadow crystal, and turn back with the master sword.

You would think the master sword would destroy the twili crystal.......:hmm:

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
Inkthewolf's answer is probably the best explanation you can get. I agree, he did not transform back into his wolf form because he was carrying the Master Sword. It is the blade of evil's bane, after all.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
But why does he still turn into a wolf when he goes into the twilight matter in the twilight realm?

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
Apparently those were due to Zant. Those were clouds of matter that made it impossible for light to reach those areas, and without any light, he couldn't maintain human form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom