• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link in Super Smash Bros 4

I have not played Melee, but I chose Link in Brawl like I used to in the original Smash, but I did'nt play with him for long. Link is to slow and seems so sloppy at times. I began to play with Pit or Fox. I just hope they make Link more of a light character as he used to be. He seems to be better suited as a balanced character than a slow one.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Well it could be possible a new Zelda for Wii U will come out before SSB4, so if that's the case maybe they would focus more on what Link is like in the newest one? I dunno I'm just talking possibilities here.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I would implement the skyward Strike and the bellows, so you could blow your enemies off the coarse. It would be cool if the SS Link would turn into wolf Link and Midna for the Super Smash attack, and then he does some crazy bite attack.

Even better would be to have Link transform into the Fierce Diety and just smah everyone for his Super Smash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom