• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link in Super Smash Bros 4

Most likey he will have his SS appearance but maybe they might make his TP costume as a different color scheme.. I also hope they add a young link again but with the abilities to change into his other forms using the masks or better yet have his other forms as playable characters all their own

I don't think they'll make big changes regarding Link. Besides his Skyward Sword outfit, I think he will stay completely the same. The beadle would certainly be a nice idea, but I think the boomerang just fits the fast playstile of SSB better.

Debby would be awesome in SSB4! What if you could use the Wii Motion Plus for Link? That would make the game much more difficult.

I think his attacks should stay the same. But I think that a fully charged Smash Attack should unleash a Skyward Strike :).

I bet he will look like the Skyward Sword Link. If he doesn't he will be the Link from the Zelda wii u game.

Z

ZoraofTime

I REALLY hope they don't put Skyward Sword Link in the next Smash Bros., all though it makes sense for them to put it in...dang. I would literally play as him less if they did. I couldn't STAND looking at him in the game, I just thought he really didn't live up to how he looks in TP. As for items, maybe the whip in SS I thought that was pretty cool.

I'm going to bring up an idea that was talked about over on Capcom Unity's version of this thread, if the Wii-U is really as powerful as Nintendo claims it to be then it should have the power to hold more data for Smash Bros. in which case I think that since Wario had an alternate costume in Brawl which was ya know classic Wario as opposed to Wario Ware, I think they should capitalize and give everyone else an alternat costume in the same sense and for Link he could have (insert a Link here) as his default and (insert another Link here) as an alternate costume and if they wanted to bring back Toon Link he could have (Young Link, Link's Awakening Link, Link to the Past, ect.) as an alternate costume.

I think young link should be brought back, but now he can use transformation masks from majoras mask as his down special. He would switch between zora, deku and goron link and ue Oni link as his final smash.

CCG <3 Zelda

CrazyControllerGuy
I hope they add the Skyward Strike, Beetle, and Whip from SS

Also, I hope Link's character design is based off of his design in SS

A

aLinkToTheLast

I think he will be Skyward Sword model of Link, and like many have been saying I think he'll have a skyward strike. Would be cool if he had a double clawshot and could grab 2 people at once, or could use the mogma mitts to dig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom